Air Ranger Extreme
- Overall Length: 1085 mm (42.5 ins)
- Barrel Length: 584 mm (23 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity 500 cc
- Weight (unscoped): 4.08 kg (9 lbs)
- Available Calibres: 0.22 (5.5 mm), 0.25 (6.35 mm)
- Loading: Bolt action with mechanical hammer system
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right).
- Fill Pressure: Up to 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Power / Shots Per Charge: 0.177
- Power / Shots Per Charge: 0.22 35 shots @ 60 ft/lbs (0.22)
- Trigger: Two-stage mechanical release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Safety: Manual, rotary trigger block lever
- Stock: Walnut ambidextrous thumbhole
- OPTIONS: Left-hand bolt, chrome bolt handle, magnetic single-shot loading tray, sling studs, Also full length shroud (Air Ranger only) , Airstream silencer, 400cc bottle
.The Huntsman Regal combines all the elements of a fine, traditional sporting air rifle in a lightweight, compact design that’s a joy to shoulder, whether you’re out in the hunting field or on the competition range.
- Classic English styling complements beautifully-carved, Italian-crafted walnut woodwork which cradles a solidly engineered – yet remarkably lightweight – action. Despite its diminutive size, the Huntsman contains all the features airgun shooters have come to expect from a rifle that carries the famous Daystate logo.
- Courtesy of its Harper patent slingshot hammer and titan valve system, the Huntsman is capable of performance levels which have never hitherto been achievable on a mechanically-driven PCP. This results in a much greater shot-count and even more efficient power delivery, with high- power versions of the Regal capable of a muzzle energies up to a 30 ft/lbs and Regal XL up to a staggering 40 ft/lbs.
- Utilising some of the most advanced stock-making techniques available, the Huntsman incorporates a unique marriage of wood and metal, whereby its one-piece steel action is seated far lower than usual in the stock in order to mimic the handling and feel of a traditional hunting rifle.
- Nothing has been left to chance on the Huntsman, from its fully-shrouded match-grade barrel to its solid breech block, which comes fitted with Daystate’s proven 10-shot rotary magazine. If you prefer not to auto-load, this can instantly be replaced with an optional single-shot tray that allows direct-to-barrel loading. The rifle has been fitted with a pressure gauge to clearly indicate the remaining air status, and re-charging is a quick and easy operation courtesy of the standard snap-fit filling system, neatly concealed behind a pull-off protective cover.
- With its unique ergonomics and computer-controlled via a sophisticated motherboard and software, the revolutionary PULSAR builds on a decade of electronic airgun success.
- The PULSAR truly represents a new pinnacle in modern airgun engineering, Featuring Daystate’s patented Map Compensated Technology (MCT) – essentially a digital regulator to control the rifle’s power – combined with a new electronics package developed for the PULSAR, the new rifle is feature rich; including such details as a built in laser sight, display information screen and multiple power settings.
- The PULSAR features a revised version of the Harper Patent valve system for increased efficiency and high shot capacity from its 300cc aluminium air cylinder. Combined with our best-ever sound-moderating barrel shroud, the patented electronic system makes a PULSAR near-silent in the field, though the moderator is equipped with a threaded adaptor to suit Daystate’s Airstream VI carbon-fibre silencer for extra suppression if required. A 10-shot, rotary magazine and solid alloy side-lever loading adds to a huge list of features.
- The PULSAR stock is fully ambidextrous—even the cocking lever can be reversed and comes in a selection of choices of synthetic, walnut, or laminate finishes. The ballistic nylon forend also incorporates a useful 23mm picatinny front rail that allows the fitting of a tactical bipod and other accessories. The PULSAR is also one of the safest air rifles ever, with an unprecedented array of new safety systems.
- Welcome to the PULSAR — simply the most advanced hunting rifle in the world.
- t may share a resemblance to Daystate’s beautifully styled Pulsar flagship precharged pneumatic. but the all-new Renegade is distinguishable by a secret hidden deep within its synthetic stock: its precharged action is mechanically-driven!
- In place of an electronic GCU [Gun Control Unit] and map-compensated firing cycle, the heart of the Renegade beats around the mechanical Harper-patented Slingshot Hammer system. as fitted to its popular Wolverine and Regal siblings. The result is an all-new rifle that shares many of the features equipped on the revolutionary Pulsar, but without all the computerised complexity and expense.
- Yet the Renegade is itself not devoid of ground-breaking features, not least it’s Hybrid Trigger Unit [HTU). Historically, the bullpup design has delivered limitations with the trigger release due to the more forward location requiring inefficient levers that are detrimental to a good feel. With the electronic Pulsar, this problem was overcome. And Daystate has now extended its know-how to develop a hybrid electronic/mechanical trigger for the Renegade – the first system of its kind to be seen on a high-powered PCP air rifle, and marking an end to the age-old problem of a poor trigger let-off for mechanically-driven bullpups.
Wolverine 2C type
Wolverine 2B type
The “C” Type is the 12 foot pounds cylinder version of the Daystate Wolverine. Available in .177 and .22 calibres and can also be produced in a 30 foot pound (42 Joule) variants.
- Distinctive on the new version is the fore-end piece, made from high performance PA66 (ballistic) polyester. The fore end also incorporates a 23mm picatinny rail for accessories. The rifle is pictured with an optional tactical bipod and sling swivel which are also available from Daystate.
- The Wolverine C type features a (200cc) aluminium air tube which is a shortened version of the 300cc tube used on the Wolverine 303. The longer 303 length tube can also be specified as an optional extra if a higher shot count is preferred.
- The Wolverine “B” Type encompasses all the new design features of the “303” but in the more usual airgun calibres of 0.177 and 0.22. It also utilises the 400cc or 500cc bottle type air reservoir giving high shot capacity when set at 12 ft/lbs muzzle energy (up to 350 shots in 0.22 with 500cc bottle)
Wolverine 2 Hilite
Wolverine HP Hilite
- Developed over an unprecedented 7-year development program, the Wolverine is all-new and incorporates many new design and safety features, while retaining Daystate’s core principles:
- “A superb hunting rifle, with power accuracy and performance good enough to take target shooting.”
- The Wolverine is the end-product of a team of British and Italian designers and engineers who have combined 30 years of airgun and 60 years of shotgun technologies to create a new generation of Airguns that will ensure Daystate’s position as Manufacturer of the finest Airguns in the world.
- The Wolverine core design is to be used in several new models. At present we have the following models available with more being released in the future.